Basic methodology on sinusoidal vibration, random vibration, and shock / bump testing together with a background to the equipment required for each type of test, methods of control. The course puts an emphasis on practical aspects of vibration testing culminating in the opportunity for every delegate to set up and run a complete vibration test on your system.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers who are new to vibration testing.
- Engineers and technicians concerned with the preparation of test specifications.
- Engineers about to purchase a vibration test system.
- Managers of those involved in the activities listed above should also attend.
Our Trainer Background
Our trainer has vast working experience in the OEM automotive industry as a vehicles engineering designer.
A NVH engineer with experienced in CAE test simulation modelling and also involved in implementing vibration and acoustic testing, measurement and analysis engineering process to validate the new prototype models.
Class Room Course conducted in Singapore – Venue to be advised
Costs incurred to provide training to employees for the purposes of the trade and business quality as Expenditure under PIC*
Enjoy Cash Pay-Out or Tax Deduction / Allowances on Courses Fees
* check with your Accountant for more details
How to Register
To register, please complete this ETS Course Registration Form