Basic methodology on Vibration Measurement together with a background to the equipment required, measurement parameters, and post processing. The course puts an emphasis on practical aspects of vibration measurement culminating in the opportunity for every delegate to set up and perform a valid vibration measurement on your product.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers who are new to vibration measurement.
- Engineers and technicians concerned with the preparation of test specifications.
- Engineers about to purchase a vibration measurement system.
- Engineers and technicians who are developing products which is subjected to vibration environment.
- Managers of those involved in the activities listed above should also attend.
Our Trainer Background
Our trainer has vast working experience in the OEM automotive industry as a vehicles engineering designer.
A NVH engineer with experienced in CAE test simulation modelling and also involved in implementing vibration and acoustic testing, measurement and analysis engineering process to validate the new prototype models.
Class Room Course conducted in Singapore – Venue to be advised
Costs incurred to provide training to employees for the purposes of the trade and business quality as Expenditure under PIC*
Enjoy Cash Pay-Out or Tax Deduction / Allowances on Courses Fees
* check with your Accountant for more details
How to Register
To register, please complete this Registration Form