Basic Course & Practice
This three days basic course covers fundamentals of durability analysis with practical
introduction of fatigue damage calculation on durability testing. Designed for engineers new
to the subject of durability testing and also offering a useful refresher course for more
experienced users, this course explains how to interpret durability test and measurement
result and how to perform fatigue damage calculation.
Fundamentals of Fatigue Failure and its relation to Material Mechanical Properties. It will also
provide methodology on strain measurement and how to perform durability analysis based on
the measurement data. The course puts an emphasis on practical aspects of strain measurement, culminating in the opportunity for every delegate to set up and run a basic durability analysis on your system.
- Practical Applications backed by theory
- Live Demo using a durability analysis software
- Understanding the fatigue failure
- Introducing concept of fatigue damage
- Practical Applications on durability analysis
Our Trainer Background
Our trainer has vast working experience in the OEM automotive industry as a vehicles engineering designer.
A NVH engineer with experienced in CAE test simulation modelling and also involved in implementing vibration and acoustic testing, measurement and analysis engineering process to validate the new prototype models.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers who are new to durability analysis
- Engineers who are running durability test and wish to improve & have more in-depth knowledge.
- Engineers and technicians concerned with the preparation of durability test specifications.
- Engineers and technicians who are developing products that later on must be subjected to durability test.
- Engineers about to purchase a durability analysis system.
- Managers of those involved in the activities listed above should also attend.
Class Room Course conducted in Singapore – Venue to be advised
Costs incurred to provide training to employees for the purposes of the trade and business quality as Expenditure under PIC*
Enjoy Cash Pay-Out or Tax Deduction / Allowances on Courses Fees
* check with your Accountant for more details
How to Register
To register, please complete this Registration Form