Basic Course & Practice
This three days basic course provides a practical introduction to the subject of vibration testing and basic to signal analysis fundamentals. Designed around the needs of engineers new to the subject of vibration testing and yet offering a useful refresher course for more experienced users, this course explains how to interpret vibration test specifications and apply them to a vibration test system.
Basic methodology on sinusoidal vibration, random vibration, and shock / bump testing together with a background to the equipment required for each type of test, methods of control. Advance testing method such as Sine on Sine, Sine on Random, Random on Random, SRS will be also covered. The course puts an emphasis on practical aspects of vibration testing measurement culminating in the opportunity for every delegate to set up and perform a complete vibration testing and valid vibration measurement together with post processing.
- Practical Applications backed by theory
- Live Demo using a shaker, and state of the art controller
- Understanding the Digital Signal Processing
- Designing a Vibration Test Fixture
- Introducing concept of Natural Frequency
- Sharing of mistakes made in test lab
Our Trainer Background
Our trainer has vast working experience in the OEM automotive industry as a vehicles engineering designer. A NVH engineer with experienced in CAE test simulation modelling and also involved in implementing vibration and acoustic testing, measurement and analysis engineering process to validate the new prototype models.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers who are new to vibration testing and measurement.
- Engineers and technicians concerned with the preparation of test specifications.
- Engineers about to purchase a vibration measurement system.
- Engineers and technicians who are developing products which is subjected to vibration environment.
- Managers of those involved in the activities listed above should also attend.
Class Room Course conducted in Singapore – Venue to be advised
Costs incurred to provide training to employees for the purposes of the trade and business quality as Expenditure under PIC*
Enjoy Cash Pay-Out or Tax Deduction / Allowances on Courses Fees
* check with your Accountant for more details
How to Register
To register, please complete this ETS Course Registration Form