Acquire hundreds of analogue or digital channels, with simultaneous sampling across all channels, and analyse the results within seconds – all on a single compact data acquisition system. Or capture data from a handful of channels using nothing more than a laptop and compact Dragonfly – using the same software.
Hawk User Interface
The Hawk GUI provides complete control of the dynamic data acquisition, allowing complex manipulation of network-attached devices such as Dragonfly acquisition modules, Fylde signal conditioning racks, or Hawks and Eagles.
The Hawk GUI turns your PC into a multi-channel measurement instrument, providing complete full-screen access to all aspects of managing your set-up, calibration, acquisition, monitoring, and data review.
Common user interface for all HGL acquisition systems
- Controls hardware configurations from 4 analogue channels to 800+ analogue channels
- Controls acquisition of analogue channels and digital telemetry in one system
- Controls High-speed (> 200 kS/s) and steady-state/transient acquisition as well as “standard” dynamic bandwidths
- Controls external signal conditioning
- Simple, fast channel definition
- Supports multiple calibration methods
- Built-in Hawkeye for real-time display
- Built-in data review features
- PC architecture