Hummingbird II is an enhanced data acquisition system based on the concept of the successful Hummingbird launched in 2006. Hummingbird II is designed to provide a world-class, ultra-portable solution for dynamic data recording and real-time monitoring.
Multi-Channel Ultra-Portable Acquisition System
- 16-32 Channels
- 100 kHz Bandwidth
- 120 dB SNR
- Ultra Portable and rugged
- 24-bit ADCs Per Channel
- 1x, 10x, 100x Gain
- AC, DC, ICP Input
- 1/4, 1/2, Full Strain Bridge
- Dynamic Strain
- True CI / CV Capability
- Gigabit Ethernet Data Link
- Core i7 Processor
- Multi-Unit Sync
Hummingbird features 16 or 32 analogue input channels.
- 24-bit delta sigma A to D converter per channel
- Synchronous sample rates 5-256 kS/s (up to 100 kHz bandwidth)
- A variety of conditioning options
- Synchronous sampling across multiple Hummingbird II units using LVDS
- Full Core i7 CPU built-in to allow autonomous operation
- Small and rugged for test vehicle mounting
- Large (128, 256, 512 GB) Solid State Disk for data storage
- < 4 kg weight
Hummingbird features a Gigabit Ethernet connection, allowing acquired data to be streamed to laptop or PC. It can also be used as a standalone data logger, with its built-in CPU and disk drive.
The unit is supplied in an ultra-rugged milled aluminium housing for use in close proximity to the test article.
The Hummingbird is completely compatible with our existing range of data acquisition, real-time monitoring, analysis and archiving systems.