Eagle is a data acquisition system designed to provide a world-class rack-mounted solution for medium channel-count dynamic data recording, and real-time monitoring requirements.
32 Channel Rack-Mount Acquisition
- Up to 32 Channels
- 5 – 256 kS/s Sample Rate
- Up to 100 kHz bandwidth
- 24-Bit ADC per Channel
- 104 dB SNR
- +/- 0.1, 1.0, & 10 V Input Ranges
- Three Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces
- Embedded Core i-Series PC Board
- AC, DC, IPC, strain input options
- Continuous recording capability
- Record to SSD or Hard Disk Drive
Eagle is particularly suited to applications close to the test article with a rugged 19″ rack-mount chassis.
Eagle may be operated in a standalone mode as a mobile acquisition system (with screen & keyboard fitted) or as part of a larger remotely-controlled acquisition system.
Eagle features up to 32 analogue input channels.
- 24-bit delta-sigma A-to-D converter per channel
- Synchronous sample rates from 5 – 256 kHz (up to 100 kHz bandwidth)
- All inputs are configurable for AC, DC, ICP, Tachometer or other conditioned signals
- Each channel signal conditioning is controllable through integrated, easy to use software
- LVDS, IRIG or GPS synchronization allows multi-unit operation
- < 5 kg weight
- No Data Disk (Streams all data via Ethernet in real-time to a Hawk system)
- Up to 960 GB Solid State Disk
- Up to 3 TB rotating hard disk drive
Eagle is compatible with all our existing systems delivering data in standard format. The Eagle can also provide data in Sony SIR-1000 format and TEAC RD series format if required (subject to availability of tape drives).