Basic Course & Practice
This three days basic course covers fundamentals of acoustic with practical introduction of acoustic measurement and post processing. Designed for engineers new to the subject of acoustic measurement and also offering a useful refresher course for more experienced users, this course explains how to interpret acoustic measurement result and how to perform the post processing.
Fundamentals of Acoustic and its relation to Material and Vibration Characteristics. It will also provide methodology on acoustic measurement and how to perform post processing based on the measurement data. The course puts an emphasis on practical aspects of acoustic measurement, culminating in the opportunity for every delegate to set up and run a basic acoustic analysis on your system.
- Practical Applications backed by theory
- Live Demo using a acoustic post processing software
- Understanding the concept of sound wave
- Introducing concept of acoustic diagnosis
- Practical Applications on SPL measurement
Our Trainer Background
Our trainer has vast working experience in the OEM automotive industry as a vehicles engineering designer. A NVH engineer with experienced in CAE test simulation modelling and also involved in implementing vibration and durability testing, measurement and analysis engineering process to validate the new prototype models.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers who are new to acoustic measurement.
- Engineers who are running acoustic measurement and wish to improve & have more in-depth knowledge.
- Engineers and technicians concerned with the preparation of acoustic measurement.
- Engineers and technicians who are developing products that later on must be subjected to acoustic measurement.
- Engineers about to purchase a acoustic analysis system.
- Managers of those involved in the activities listed above should also attend.
Class Room Course conducted in Singapore – Venue to be advised
Costs incurred to provide training to employees for the purposes of the trade and business quality as Expenditure under PIC*
Enjoy Cash Pay-Out or Tax Deduction / Allowances on Courses Fees
* check with your Accountant for more details
How to Register
To register, please complete this Registration Form