We cordially invite you to our
BETWEEN SOCIETY OF ACOUSTICS (SINGAPORE)
ETS SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE LTD
Topic: SOUNDBRUSH, FROM SOUND TO SOURCE IN MINUTES
Acoustic troubleshooting is a challenging yet essential process for many types of industries.
The LMS Soundbrush™ system is a revolutionary, easy-to-use tool that helps you see what you hear. LMS Soundbrush is the first technology of its kind to visualize live sound fields in 3D.
The details are as follows:
Light refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for anyone wanting to learn more about acoustics and how to effectively resolve noise issues. The event will answer questions such as:
• What is the difference between sound power, sound intensity and sound pressure?
• When do I measure these different parameters?
• When I make a ’quieter’ product, why do some say it sounds worse than the previous generation product?
• What is the methodology for troubleshooting acoustic issues?
• What role does Simulation and Test play in sound engineering?
Biography of speaker
Our trainer has vast working experience in the OEM automotive industry as a vehicles engineering designer. A NVH engineer with experienced in CAE test simulation modelling and also involved in implementing vibration and acoustic testing, measurement and analysis engineering process to validate the new prototype models.
Tel: 6340 1036
Fax: 6340 1037
The organizer reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the courses without prior notice.