Basic Course & Practice
This three days advanced course provides advanced method of durability analysis with practical introduction of advanced fatigue damage calculation on durability testing. Designed for engineers who need to perform advanced durability testing both on time domain and frequency domain. This course also explains on how to accelerate test on both time domain and frequency domain, and also how to do mission synthesis.
Advanced methodology of durability analysis both on time domain and frequency domain. It will also provide advance methodology on performing accelerate durability and how to perform mission synthesis based on the measurement data both on time domain or frequency domain. The course puts an emphasis on practical aspects of strain measurement, culminating in the opportunity for every delegate to set up and run an advance durability analysis on your system.
- Practical Applications backed by theory
- Live Demo using a durability analysis software
- Understanding the fatigue failure and fatigue damage
- Introducing concept of accelerate test
- Practical Applications on advanced durability analysis
Our Trainer Background
Our trainer has vast working experience in the OEM automotive industry as a vehicles engineering designer. A NVH engineer with experienced in CAE test simulation modelling and also involved in implementing vibration and durability testing, measurement and analysis engineering process to validate the new prototype models.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers who are new to durability analysis.
- Engineers who are running durability test and wish to improve & have more in-depth knowledge.
- Engineers and technicians concerned with the preparation of durability test specifications.
- Engineers and technicians who are developing products that later on must be subjected to durability test.
- Engineers about to purchase a durability analysis system.
- Managers of those involved in the activities listed above should also attend.
Class Room Course conducted in Singapore – Venue to be advised
Costs incurred to provide training to employees for the purposes of the trade and business quality as Expenditure under PIC*
Enjoy Cash Pay-Out or Tax Deduction / Allowances on Courses Fees
* check with your Accountant for more details
How to Register
To register, please complete this Registration Form